Accelerated Childhood Education is committed to early identification of problems in development of children 0 – 3 years of age, and quality care that will maximize a child’s full potential. ACE will provide quality in-home services appropriate to the needs of both the child and family by providing experienced professionals with the necessary expertise at no cost to the family, (eligibility is based on New York City, Nassau County and New York State Early Intervention criteria).
Our mission is to provide the best early learning environment, individualized for the family in order to develop a child’s potential to the fullest, and help him/her make the most important advances at the time when the window of opportunity for learning and growth is greatest.
Applied Behavior Analytic Services
for children with Pervasive Developmental Disorder, ADD, severe Speech & Language delays, Autism, and Autism Spectrum Disorders:
- Home-Based, individualized programming.
- Monitored and supervised by a Behavior Analyst, Clinical Psychologist, BCBA’s, and/or other experts in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- All programs one-on-one individual instruction.
- Discrete trial, verbal behavior, incidental teaching, and embedded coaching methods are used. All programs are data and research based.
Additional Ongoing Home-Based Services Offered:
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Psychological Series
- Services are available Bilingually when required
Qualifications for Professionals:
- All professionals at Accelerated Childhood Education, Inc., have appropriate licenses and/or certificates in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Special Education, Social Work, Psychology and Speech and Language Pathology.
- Years of experience in their field of expertise working with young children with differences.
Most services are available bilingually.
Parents, we can help you get the help you need today!
New York State, New York City, and Nassau County Department of Early Intervention approved Not-For-Profit Early Intervention Home-based Agency serving young children with Developmental and Language Delays and their Families in Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.