ACE is now serving Queens and Nassau County.
If you are a certified Special Educator with Early Intervention or preschool experience (ABA background a plus), Speech Therapist, or Social Worker (LMSW), we would like to meet with you. If you are a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist, ACE wants you; competitive rates! Call us now: 516-767-7216 or fax your resume to Sue at 516-767-0129.
ACE is looking for bilingual teachers and therapists; competitive rates!
Bilingual Spanish, Hebrew, Hindu, Urdu, Russian, Polish and other languages a plus.
- love working with children
- would like to work in a highly professional atmosphere, as part of a team
- are interested in ongoing training by experienced professionals
- want to make a difference in a young child’s life…
THEN WE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!!!!!
Qualifications would include appropriate certificates in your field of expertise, the Department of Health approval letter is a plus, proper insurance, recent medical and two year minimum experience in the Early Intervention or Preschool environment. Applicants should have access to reliable transportation. Therapists/Teachers need to have an enthusiastic, caring and professional demeanor.
ABA Special Educators
We are looking for certified Special Educators with an ABA background for our ABA Division who have experience with children with disabilities 4 years of age and younger.
In addition, if you are a Clinical Psychologist, Special Educator, (BCBA a plus) with experience supervising ABA programs, ACE is waiting to hear from you.
ACE is now anticipating more ABA teacher and therapist (SLP, PT, OT) openings for the next season so contact us now!!! Because of our excellent reputation we are expanding rapidly.
Become part of our growing family! ACE is looking for:
Special Educators with an ABA background,
all over Queens and Nassau County.
ACE IS ALSO LOOKING FOR OT’s, PT’s and SLP’s:
We have competitive rates – we pay on time!
Bilingual a plus!
Call us at 516-767-7216 today.
What we offer:
- Flexible part-time hours
- Room for growth
- Competitive rates with quick reimbursement
- Rewarding work with adorable toddlers
- Work collaboratively with other skilled therapists and supervisors
- Opportunity to work as a team player and learn a new methodology
- Attend (free of charge) quarterly trainings on all aspects of ABA and other strategies
All ABA teachers, therapists, and families are invited to participate in our ongoing quarterly trainings, which include sessions on:
- discrete trial teaching
- incidental teaching
- activity schedules
- reinforcement inventories
- problem behaviors and strategies
- verbal behavior
- data collection
- ABLLS assessment
- assessment tools
- motivational systems
- professional behavior in the home