- Free Early Intervention Training: Hunter College – 2017-2018
- Kidz Therapy: Conferences and Trainings
TBD – check back soon.
Workshops, Classes & Upcoming Events for Parents & Families
- INCLUDEnyc – Family Support: Learning and School, Parenting and Advocacy, Developmental Disability Services, Education Resources and Programs, Friendship and Social, Recreation.
- Early Intervention Learning Network: Free Training for Parents on Important EI Topics
- AHA- Island Gamers Club
- HOLIDAY LETTER: A crash course on what to expect from guests on the autism spectrum.
Health & Safety and Practical Information for Parents and Professionals
Child Mind Institute: Anxiety Over School Shootings
YOUR FAMILY RIGHTS in Early Intervention
NYC Health Bulltin: Cut the Salt
The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) – Find out if you are eligible
NYC Health Bulletin: How to Stay Healthy at Any Age
EMBEDDED PRACTICES: Instructions for Parents
NYS FAMILY RESOURCES: Department of Health Website
ARISE: Improve Literacy for Students with Disabilities in NYC Schools – ACT NOW