- Free Early Intervention Training: Hunter College – 2017-2018
- Kidz Therapy: Conferences and Trainings
- NYC Early Intervention: Professional Development Online Training Series
- Life’s WORC: The Family Center for Autism – Piano Lessons
- OCFS Free Online Mandated Reporter Training
ACE Trainings & Webinars:
Workshops, Classes & Upcoming Events for Parents & Families
- INCLUDEnyc – Family Support: Learning and School, Parenting and Advocacy, Developmental Disability Services, Education Resources and Programs, Friendship and Social, Recreation.
- QSAC: Support Group and Parent Training
- Early Intervention Learning Network: Free Training for Parents on Important EI Topics
- NYC Dept. of Health & Mental Hygiene – Health Education Forum: Preparing Your Child to Live Independently
- AHA – Island Gamers Club
- HOLIDAY LETTER: A crash course on what to expect from guests on the autism spectrum.
Health & Safety and Practical Information for Parents and Professionals
NYC Health Bulltin: Cut the Salt
The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) – Find out if you are eligible
NYC Health Bulletin: How to Stay Healthy at Any Age
EMBEDDED PRACTICES: Instructions for Parents
NYS FAMILY RESOURCES: Department of Health Website
ARISE: Improve Literacy for Students with Disabilities in NYC Schools – ACT NOW
Rapid Response Crisis Care for children, teens and their families who need Caregiver Support, Prevention Planning, Crisis Stabilization, Crisis Assessment.